Minggu, 22 November 2009

Language

Minasan, it’s about language I use in this blog. Perhaps some of you were confused why sometime I used English and the other time I used Bahasa Indonesia. Truth is, me myself was also confused, what language I should use?

Actually I have certain reasons.

First, I need to practice using English. I have only a little chance to practice my English now. So, this is one of my opportunities (although sometimes I still make some grammatical errors, ii yo , I’m learning)

Second, sometime I didn’t have something really important or useful to write. That’s why I made it in English, to make it more meaningful! (haha… that wasn’t really meant was it?)

Third, some articles I post here is article I had made before for certain projects, and I made it in Bahasa Indonesia. So, it’ll take a long time if I should translate it to English first.

Fourth, some articles I made here have an important message for Indonesian native. So, it’ll be useless if people I hope to read is lazy to read it because I write it in English.

And finally, I made decision that I’ll use both languages, dependent on certain occasions....!

2 komentar:

  1. assalamu'alaykum bu dokter... :-)

    gmn kabarny maisy?

    maisyah, blog nya id link di blognya id ya... :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Wa'alaikumussalam wr.wb
    Alhamdulillah baik...iid gmn..?^^
    tafadhal id..msya link blog iid jg, y..?^^

    BalasHapus

Comments:

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Saling mengingatkan pada kebaikan

“Kamu adalah umat yang terbaik yang dilahirkan untuk manusia, menyuruh kepada yang ma’ruf, dan mencegah dari yang munkar, dan beriman ...